How it works?
Place your order online:
- Choose your product
- Select the desired paper type, size and quantity
- Upload your file
- Add to cart and fill in the information for payment and delivery (or local collection)
- You can create a customer account to find your orders over time
After verification on our part:
- If everything is compliant , we validate the order and proceed with its production.
- If your file is not compliant , we will contact you to regularize the order.
When the order is ready, we notify you and schedule its delivery if the option has been chosen.
Estimated production time is 5 business days.
Delivery: 1-2 business days
Please note that this is just an estimate. Actual production/delivery time may vary.
Need help designing your file?
Download our best practices guide to prepare your file for printing or entrust your design to our team.
The most recent printing technology, it allows texts, images or photos to be rendered on paper with very high precision and at affordable costs even for small quantities.
Large format printing
Using our specialized large format printer, we reproduce visuals on oversized media up to 63'' with inks that are resistant to UV rays and bad weather.
Variable data printing
For personalized impressions from a marriage between your content and a database.
Binding and finishing
Assembly, folding, paper cutting, lamination, lamination, perforation, spiral or Wire-O binding, saddle-bound document, document insertion, preparation for mailing, everything related to finishing in printing has no secrets for us.
Choice of paper
- Cardboard : Double-sided coated cardboard, 14 points
- Semi-gloss paper: slightly shiny paper on one side or both sides (depending on the indication provided). It allows you to obtain more vibrant colors.
- Recycled paper : Cascade Enviro 100. Made in Quebec, made from 100% recycled fibers. 13 points. It's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
In digital printing, your document must be in CMYK .